Adding Parked Domains
KonsoleH allows you to add Parked Domains to your Hetzner hosting accounts
- Parked Domains are domain names that point to the same website content as the domain on which it is ‘parked’. It also includes one catchall mailbox.
- For example, you can park ‘example.org’ on ‘example.com’. If someone browses to ‘example.org’ in a web browser, it will display the ‘example.com website but with the ‘example.org’ URL.
- A Parked domain has the same IP address as the domain name on which it is parked.
- Although Parked domains do not have their own web content, they do include one catchall mailbox.
- Parked Domains vs Redirect: When browsing to a parked domain, the URL remains unchanged whereas in the case of a Redirect the URL changes to that of the redirected webpage.
Adding a Parked domain to your Account:
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for the domain to which the parked domain should point
- Select Manage Services
- Select Add Parked Domain > Next
- Follow the online ordering process to order your parked domain
Email This Article