gTLD domains – .com .net .info .biz .tv .org .mobi .co .cc .de .eu .capetown .joburg .durban & .africa
Domains are updated or transferred via a voting process, with a voting ticket sent by the current registrar to the email address listed as the Administrative contact for the domain on a Whois lookup. This is the only email address authorised to accept the transfer.
Note: In the case of .eu domains, the request is sent to the Registrant email.
Accept the update request
- Click the link in the email:
2. Complete the online confirmation form by
- clicking the radio button
- insert the Authorization code (where applicable)
- press Submit
3. You will receive this confirmation: