You can ensure correct domain name registration information by updating these details easily and conveniently from within your konsoleH control panel. Find the current information via a Whois search.
Submit update requests to the registrar to change your domain’s registrant or admin contact details simply by editing your details here.
- Browse to konsoleH and log in at Admin level
- Select or search for a domain name in the Hosting Service tab
- Select Manage Services on the left-hand menu
- Click Update Domain Details
- Complete the form with the correct details (Note: domain registration information is publicly viewable via the public registrar database. The email address(es) may be more prone to spam).
- Clicking on Update (top right) will automatically send a request to update the details with the relevant Registry.
co.za & org.za domains
The current registrant will receive an email from the Registry, email@example.com, to confirm receipt of the update request. No voting is required and the update will take 5 days to complete. Once the update has completed another email will be sent from the Registry to confirm the new registrant or admin contact details.
Other domains (.com, .net, .org, etc)
Registrant details can only be updated if you are the authorised Registrant in whose name the domain is registered or if you are acting under the explicit instruction of the Registrant.
Hetzner, as an accredited Registrar, reserves the right to reverse any Registrant updates which were undertaken without the consent of the authorised Registrant.