User Name : email@example.com
Your user name is your full email address
Incoming Server : mail.example.com
Ports : IMAP 143 / POP 110
Outgoing Server : smtp.example.com
Port : SMTP 587
This guide will help you fix errors in the setup of an email account on an iPhone or iPad.
Replace example.com with your domain name.
- Select settings on your home screen.
- Select Accounts & Passwords from the menu
- Under Accounts, select the relevant mail account
- Click the Account name
- Ensure that your Incoming Mail Server settings are correct:
- Host Name starts with mail.
- User Name is the full email address
- Password is correct (forgotten passwords can be reset in konsoleH)
- Select SMTPThen click the Primary server
- Ensure that your Outgoing Mail Server details are correct:
- Once you have confirmed all your settings are correct, select Done.
Still struggling? Refer to our guide of common email problems or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.