Use this Auto-configuration Tool to quickly and easily setup your mail accounts on any Mac device.
- The easiest method is to browse to this webpage on the device on which you would like to install the mail account.
- A configuration file will be generated. When opened, this file will automatically setup your email account.
- For security reasons the configuration file does not include the mailbox password, so if you are forwarding these details to another device, you will need to forward the pass code separately.
- A file named config_for_name_domain.mobileconfig will be generated
- On mobile: Click Install
- On desktop: double click the downloaded file to install
- The mail account will be set up using IMAP and SSL
- If you receive a Token mismatch error, clear your browser cache, or view this page in Incognito (Chrome) or New Private window (other browsers) and try again.
- To remove the account on a mobile device, go to Settings > General > Profiles > Email Settings > Delete Profile
- Still struggling? Refer to our Step-by-Step instructions