Use this Auto-configuration Tool to quickly and easily setup your mail accounts on any Mac device.
- The easiest method is to browse to this webpage on the device on which you would like to install the mail account.
- A configuration file will be generated. When opened, this file will automatically setup your email account.
- For security reasons the configuration file does not include the mailbox password, so if you are forwarding these details to another device, you will need to forward the password separately.
- A file named config_for_name_domain.mobileconfig will be generated
- On mobile: Click Install
- On desktop: double click the downloaded file to install
- The mail account will be set up using IMAP and SSL
- If you receive a Token mismatch error, clear your browser cache, or view this page in Incognito (Chrome) or New Private window (other browsers) and try again.
- To remove the account on a mobile device, go to Settings > General > Profiles > Email Settings > Delete Profile
- Still struggling? Refer to our Step-by-Step instructions