User Name :
Your user name is your full email address
Incoming Server : mail.
Ports : IMAP 143 / POP 110
Outgoing Server : smtp.
Port : SMTP 587
This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in the Outlook Mobile app on iOS or Android.
Replace example.com with your domain name
- Launch the Outlook app
- Select Get Started
- An Add Account screen will appear, enter your email address and select Continue
- Select the ? icon on the top right-hand side of the screen, select Change account provider
- On the Add Email Account screen select IMAP
- Complete the following fields:
° Email address -- type in your full email address (in lowercase)
° Password -- type your email password (forgotten passwords can be reset in konsoleH)
° Display name -- Your full name (eg John Smith)
- Complete all Advanced Settings
- IMAP Incoming Mail Server is mail.(your domain)
- IMAP Username is the full email address
- IMAP Password is the mailbox password
- SMTP Outgoing Mail Server is smtp.(your domain)
- SMTP Username is the full email address (same as IMAP)
- SMTP Password is the mailbox password (same as IMAP)
- Select the ✔ icon in the top right-hand corner
- A message will appear that reads ‘Attempting to log in…’
- The next screen -- Account added -- will confirm that the email account has been added successfully
- If you would like to add another email account, select Continue. If not, select Skip
- An email tutorial will appear, by selecting Skip you will be taken directed to your inbox. Alternatively, your inbox will appear after the tutorial.