User Name :
Your user name is your full email address
Incoming Server : mail.
Ports : IMAP 143 / POP 110
Outgoing Server : smtp.
Port : SMTP 587
This guide takes you step-by-step through the process of setting up a new email account in the Outlook Mobile app on iOS or Android.
Replace example.com with your domain name
- Launch the Outlook app
- Choose Settings > Add Account
- On the Add Email Account screen choose IMAP
- Type in your Email address
- then click Add Account
- Add your mailbox Password & Display name (forgotten passwords can be reset in konsoleH)
- Click Show Advanced Settings
- Complete all Advanced Settings
- IMAP Incoming Mail Server is mail.(your domain)
- IMAP Username is the full email address
- IMAP Password is the mailbox password
- SMTP Outgoing Mail Server is smtp.(your domain)
- SMTP Username is the full email address (same as IMAP)
- SMTP Password is the mailbox password (same as IMAP)
- Choose the Tick mark when complete