Adding images to your Sitebuilder site can be easily done using the File Manager found under the ‘Content Elements’ tab in the top navigation of the SiteBuilder Wizard.
- Browse to konsoleH (http://myaccount.hetzner.co.za)
- Login with your domain name and FTP password.
- Select ‘Manage SiteBuilder’ from the left hand menu.
- Click on ‘Launch’.
- Open the Content Elements tab at the top of the Wizard and click ‘Images & Videos’ from the left hand menu.
- Click the grey ‘File Manager’ button to launch the File Manager tool
- Click on ‘Upload file’ in the bottom left-hand corner
- Browse to and click on the image you would like to upload onto the SiteBuilder server.
- Once the image is uploaded you will find it under the My Documents folder
- After you have uploaded all your images, click OK on the bottom right-hand side
- Look for the desired image in the gallery under ‘My Documents’
- Simple click and hold as you drag the image into the desired location on your website
- Select the file you wish to upload from the top window and drag it down to the ‘Selected files’ window on the bottom.
Please note that because of file system differences between the SiteBuilder application and our LINUX based websever your filenames are not allowed to have spaces and special characters. We suggest that you keep the file names of your image files as simple and short as possible (i.e image1.jpg).